Heating oil service in southern Middlesex County and northern Norfolk County
There’s no question but that heating oil remains one of the best ways to keep your home warm and comfortable for the winter. As an oil heat consumer, however, finding a reliable supplier to deliver what you need, when you need it, can sometimes be a challenge.
We take that challenge head-on—with our top-notch oil heat equipment, hard-to-top heating oil service, fair heating oil pricing, service plans to guard against high repair costs, reliable heating oil delivery and much more.
We deliver years of experience and care
Needham Oil Complete Heating & Cooling has been delivering heating oil to homes and businesses in Massachusetts for many decades. We know what it takes to be the best home heating oil supplier in our region: affordable prices, friendly professionalism and a range of services that covers all of your needs.
Heating Oil Delivery
Our drivers are carefully trained to deliver your oil promptly and efficiently. And we are here for you 24 hours a day for emergency deliveries and repairs.
All of the fuel we put in your tank is Bioheat®. This is an efficient, ultra-clean-burning fuel that can be used with your current heating equipment.
We help you keep heating costs under control, no matter where prices go or how cold it gets. Our monthly payment plan spreads your fuel costs out over 12 months. Learn more.
Heating oil keeps forging ahead
The heating oil industry has been undergoing a revolution in the advancement of its fuel—and the equipment used to burn that fuel.
Thanks to research and development spearheaded by the National Oilheat Research Alliance (NORA), heating oil is being made more cleanly and efficiently than ever before. The overall goal is to transition to even higher blends of Bioheat, which will further reduce your carbon footprint and actually turn heating oil into a carbon-neutral energy source.
5 key points about oil heat
- Heating oil has been reformulated in recent years to make it cleaner-burning—it’s much more environmentally friendly and significantly more energy efficient. This development has opened the door for the next generation of compact, super-efficient boilers and furnaces.
- Because of oil heat’s impressive efficiency, you can enjoy high comfort levels and great value—no matter how cold it gets!
- New oil heat systems have efficiency ratings as high as 95%; this provides oil heated homes with more warmth using less fuel.
- To heat their homes each year, homeowners now need an average of 500 gallons of oil less than they did decades ago. That’s because new oil heating systems are much more efficient than those from a generation ago.
- New oil heat systems are much smaller than older ones. Average boilers and furnaces today are powerful yet compact—similar in size to a three-drawer filing cabinet.