Heating oil tank installations and oil tank replacement
Depend on us to recommend the best fuel oil tanks for your needs!
Tanks can last for decades, but, like other long-lasting durable components of your home, they eventually need to be replaced. If it’s time to replace your aboveground storage tank, you should know that today’s tanks are marvels of technology, designed to last for decades.
How you benefit
- With an oil storage tank on your property, you always have a supply on hand.
- With a tank, you pay for the fuel that’s delivered to you — no estimates, no questions.
- Advances in technology have resulted in the manufacture of tanks made from corrosion-resistant materials.
- Because heating oil is biodegradable and safe to store inside the home, you can put your new leak-proof tank in a basement, a closet or a garage. You can also put it outside, near your house, garage, or outdoor space.
If it’s time to replace your old heating oil tank, Needham Oil Complete Heating & Cooling offers professional oil tank replacement, including safe, environmentally friendly oil tank removal. Among the state-of-the-art solutions we offer for safe, trouble-free fuel storage are the following:
Roth Double-Walled Safety Tank
This tank is constructed of top-quality materials and thoroughly tested to ensure safety. No other tank offers you all these features:
- weld-free galvanized-steel outer tank
- weld-free, corrosion-resistant inner tank
- pipe connections above oil level in tank
- minimum floor-space requirements
- best warranty compared with similar tanks on the market (within warranty limits and conditions)
Granby EcoGard Double-Walled Safety Tank
These tanks have warranties of up to 25 years and these features as well:
- double bottom for collection of any oil leakage
- leak-detection system
- float-alarm system for extra safety
- leading-edge corrosion protection
- impact and abrasion resistant
- standard dimensions for easy replacement
Request a FREE Estimate!
To request a free estimate on a new super-safe, state-of-the-art fuel oil tank in Needham, Newton, Framingham, Wellesley, Dover and nearby areas in Norfolk and Middlesex Counties, please email us or call our office at 781-400-7334.