COVID-19 Service Update
Last updated 3/24/20
Last updated 3/20/20
As of Friday, 3/20, we are closing our offices to anyone except employees. We’re taking this step out of an abundance of caution. We are still making deliveries, handling emergency service and doing installations, and are taking all necessary precautions advised by the CDC to do that safely.
To avoid inconvenience or unnecessary trips outside, please consider these options:
- Please call us at our regular phone number: 781-400-7334
- It may be even more convenient to reach us through the Contact Us page on our website.
- You can use the mailbox at our office.
- Even better, you can pay your bills via our website. Just click on the “Pay My Bill” tab near the top and complete the form.
- You can also set up any charges to go automatically to a credit card. Just call our office to set that up, or pay a current bill.
- Many people would prefer to receive less mail. You can go paperless easily by calling our office.
We appreciate your cooperation as we work hard to take care of you through these challenging circumstances.
Last updated 3/13
COVID-19 is disrupting our lives in many ways. We have been closely following the guidance given by the CDC, State and Federal Authorities. Our highest priority is the health and safety of our customers and our employees.
What we are doing for your benefit-
- We have told our employees not to come to work if they feel sick or anyone in their household has a fever.
- We’ve instructed all of our technicians and drivers to take extra precautions when coming into contact with customers in their homes or businesses. They have also been told to keep a safe distance from customers. We want to err on the side of caution, even if it feels awkward at times (like no handshakes).
- We are prepared to work remotely and handle our normal business operations from home in the event we close our offices.
What you can do for our employees-
- If you have a service call scheduled, and anyone in your home is sick, please alert us. Same goes if you have come in close contact recently with someone who has tested positive. We can easily reschedule your call.
- Make sure we have your cell phone number and email so we can text or email you when our tech is on his way, and to keep you updated on anything that will affect your service.
- Keep a safe distance away (6-8 feet) after letting one of our people into your home. We know this will feel awkward, but it is the recommended strategy for mitigating spread of the virus. You can also arrange to leave a key in the event you do not want to be at home. If you have a separate entrance to your basement, we can use that as well.
- If you normally come by the office to pay your bill in person, we ask that you refrain. We can make it easy by setting this up on automatic credit card payment if you’d like.
This is a fluid situation and we are in uncharted waters. We will update this page if the situation warrants it.
We look forward to the time when all this will be unnecessary. Until then, be safe.