Another Week, Another Nor’easter…
March 16, 2018
The hits just keep on coming here in Massachusetts, as we dig out from our third Nor’easter in two weeks.
A few safety reminders for you as we recover from our latest bout with Mother Nature:
- If you suspect any of your equipment has been damaged by severe weather, contact us immediately so we can get it inspected or repaired.
- If you run out of fuel, don’t panic – contact us for emergency service.
- Help us keep your heating oil deliveries coming by clearing a path to your fuel pipe and keeping your driveway free of snow and ice.
- NEVER use an outdoor appliances (cooking grills, portable generators, etc.) indoors!
- Always listen to authorities when it comes to your safety.
Stay safe through our latest winter storm – contact us if we can help before, during, or after any severe weather.