COMPLETE Can’t Be Beat!
If you’re in the market for a new high efficiency heating or cooling system, or an oil supplier you can trust, you won’t find a better company than Needham Oil COMPLETE. From Newton to Norfolk and Walpole to Wellesley, we have great options for every home and every budget, and hundreds of terrific reviews from happy customers.
We’re a unique fuel and service company, and not just because we’re “woman owned.” We’ve been taking care of families and businesses around here for over 150 years (that’s not a typo 😊) That legacy influences every decision we make, and ensures you will be COMPLETELY Confident in choosing us.
- We show up when we say we will.
- We back everything we sell.
- We install and service the highest efficiency natural gas, electric and oil systems.
- We only deliver Bioheat®, the ultra-clean burning form of heating oil that reduces emissions and increases sustainability.
- We have seasoned professionals who respect your home.
- We take care of your needs in any weather.
- We back our work with extensive guarantees.
Winters around here are hard, and summers are no picnic either. Choose Needham Oil COMPLETE, and make things much easier.
- 1872: The roots of Needham Oil COMPLETE Heating & Cooling were planted, as a small wood and coal company was founded, called Willett & Chadwick.
- 1941: The company was purchased by Ralph Woodcock and renamed the Needham Oil Company. The company moved to Highland Avenue and sold coal, ice and fuel oil to the greater Needham area.
- 1961: William Woodcock, Ralph’s son, who had been delivering coal and performing oil burner repairs and service for more than 10 years, took over leadership. Needham Oil moved to 355 Chestnut Street and expanded operations into nearby towns, taking care of the heating needs for residents in most of the MetroWest area.
- 1975: Needham Oil made a small move to 355R Chestnut Street and remains there today. In the mid-1980s, we expanded operations and started to offer central air conditioning installations and service. This led to a new name: Needham Oil & Air.
- 2006: William’s daughter Erinn Woodcock, who joined the team in 1995, followed in her father’s footsteps and took the reins as owner of Needham Oil & Air, determined to carry out the long family tradition of service excellence to MetroWest families.
- 2019: we re-branded again, changing our name to COMPLETE Heating & Cooling. We did this to make it clear that we were not just a heating oil company. HVAC services have been a bigger part of our business for a long time now.