Should I Convert To Natural Gas?
Considering making the switch from heating to natural gas? It could be a smart move – especially if your home heating system is 15 years old or more.
Why Natural gas?
Why consider a natural gas conversion for your Massachusetts home?
- Convenience – You’ll love the convenience natural gas adds to your home – from instant, cozy heat, to precision cooking and long, hot showers. Underground pipelines mean there is no disruption of supply due to storms or power outages. Clean burning natural gas heating equipment is also easier to maintain, which means fewer repairs and service interruptions over the years.
- Versatility – Natural gas can do more than heat your home – it can heat your water, dry your clothes, cook your food, and even set the mood (with a natural gas fireplace). It can even be used outdoors for barbecuing, lighting, and pool heating.
- Cost-effectiveness – Natural gas is one of the best buys in home energy. While there are higher initial costs of switching to a gas furnace, the overall savings is often worth the upfront cost of the switch.
- Safety – Natural gas is one of the world’s safest sources of energy – so safe that it’s used in 58 percent of U.S. households.
- Consistent, reliable performance – Natural gas is there when you need it and you never have to worry about running out of fuel, or arranging for deliveries. Many natural gas appliances will operate during a power outage so you can still stay warm, have hot water and eat well.
- Expandability – Once your home is connected to natural gas, it’s easy to convert appliances or add additional gas products later on.
- Availability – Most natural gas used in the U.S. is produced domestically.
Of course, there are many other factors that go into choosing a source of home energy – a big reason why it pays to call a pro when it’s time to replace your home heating equipment.
At Needham Oil Complete Heating & Cooling, we’ll help you make the right choice for your next heating system, then install it quickly, correctly, and safely so you can get the best performance for years to come (remember, great service is in our genes!).
If you do choose a natural gas system, we can also help you install high-efficiency appliances that will make your home comfort experience COMPLETELY seamless – and better than ever!
To learn more about natural gas conversions and natural gas installations in Middlesex and Norfolk counties, MA, call the pros at Needham Oil Complete today – your home comfort experts for more than 140 years!