HVAC Installation Apprentice
Needham Oil Complete is seeking an Installation Apprentice to support the company’s growing installation division. The position is a great fit for individuals looking for on the job experience and opportunities for career advancement. We are looking for someone who is hardworking and willing to learn on the job.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Unload and move air conditioning and heat pump systems, ductless splits, furnaces, boilers with assistance and guidance of head mechanic.
- Help install equipment, refrigeration piping, ductwork etc.
- Perform all assigned work in a safe and responsible manner.
- Maintain clean and professional jobsites/work areas at all time.
- Provide assistance and support to head mechanic on job.
- Carry out all responsibilities in an honest, ethical and professional manner.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Education or experience equivalent to a High School diploma, GED, or completion from trade program or technical school
- 1+ years of experience in the construction, refrigeration, HVAC or other related industry/trade preferred.
- Work constructively in a team environment and follow instructions from head mechanic.
- Must be punctual and dependable.
- Good driving record.
Employment Benefits Include:
- Competitive compensation
- Medical and dental, coverage
- Life Insurance, short term and long term disability
- Retirement plan with company matching
- Paid vacation, sick pay and holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $30,000.00 to $40,000.00 /year