Help Us Make Sure We Can Reach Your Home
This winter’s astonishing weather sometimes has us working overtime. Our drivers might contend with pulling hoses over seven-foot snowbanks to reach customers’ homes.
Looking ahead, we’re all hoping for less drama as far as the weather goes. But these days, that’s far from a certainty. Whatever happens, you can count on all of us here to put your needs first and do whatever we can to keep your family safe and comfortable.
We know this winter has been tough, but we need your help. Needham prides itself on outstanding service. In order to maintain our high level of service, we ask you for your cooperation.
- Keep your fill pipe clear from snow and ice, and provide a clear path to the fill location.
- Our trucks have a 12-foot wheel base. Please keep driveways plowed and accessible.
- Make sure your residence is clearly marked.
- Be sure your fuel area is free of obstructions such as low hanging branches, overgrown shrubs, etc.
- If you aren’t an automatic delivery customer, please don’t wait until your tank is almost empty before calling in your order; it may take us much longer to get to you under these conditions.
- If you have elderly neighbors, it’s always a good idea to look in on them.
Many of our customers say they chose us because they wanted to do business with a company that has roots in the community, and cares about the people who live here.
As we endure another tough winter, rest assured that we will always be there for you. We thank you for your trust and loyalty. Contact us by phone at (781)444-3600, or by email (email@example.com) if you need any help or have any questions.