How to Ensure Prompt Deliveries to Your Home
To ensure prompt deliveries this winter, please take a few minutes to make sure the path to your oil fill pipe is free of debris and other clutter.
- Please make sure that branches or debris are not blocking the pipe, and be sure to clear a path to the pipe if it snows, about 12 inches wide. If there’s a big amount of snow, make sure you don’t cover your fill pipe with snow that you remove from your driveway.
- Make sure the roofs of nearby structures are cleared to eliminate the possibility that snow or ice could fall and obstruct the fill pipe.
- If you have an underground tank, please mark your fill pipe with a flag or other item.
- Please clear your driveway after a snowfall. Our fuel trucks need a 9- to 10-foot-wide clear path in your driveway to allow enough room for maneuvering.
- Our drivers also appreciate it when you keep your pets secure on the day of your delivery.
Please contact us, by phone 781-444-3600, or by email if you need any help or have any questions.