Bioheat® fuel: A clean-burning alternative to traditional home heating oil
Needham Oil & Air delivers Bioheat fuel—a combination of ultra-low sulfur heating oil and biodiesel, which is made domestically from vegetable oils, animal fats, recycled restaurant oils and other natural sources. The industry is even exploring the use of algae, pennycress and other organic matter.
As the most refined grade of heating oil, Bioheat fuel has many advantages:
- It burns significantly cleaner and has little negative impact on the environment.
- When used with a technologically advanced oil heat system, it produces near zero levels of particulate matter during the combustion process.
- Made in America, Bioheat fuel helps to support our nation’s farmers and reduces our dependence on foreign oil.
- Bioheat fuel extends equipment life because it burns cleaner.
- It has the highest Btu content of any alternative fuel.
- You don’t have to make any modifications to your burner or tank or buy new equipment.
- Performance standards for Bioheat fuel have been approved by ASTM International, an organization which sets industry standards for fuels and lubricants.
For more information about our Bioheat fuel or to request a delivery, contact us today at Needham Oil & Air, your Bioheat fuel supplier in Needham, Cambridge, Framingham, Wellesley, Dover, Natick, Lexington, Waltham, Brookline, Newton and nearby areas in Norfolk and Middlesex counties, MA.