A new air conditioning system can help you save money and protect our environment
We offer great specials and prices on Bryant and Lennox systems – and install, repair and service all makes and models!
Anyway you look at it, central air conditioning systems are a much better home cooling option than separate window units for separate rooms. Central air systems are quieter, more energy efficient, healthier and aesthetically pleasing than even the best window units.
The effects are significant when compared to window units or even older central air systems:
- Lower annual energy costs – New air conditioning systems are nearly twice as efficient as most older systems, which can save you thousands of dollars annually.
- Lower initial purchase costs – NSTAR customers qualify for up to $500 in rebates per system for ratings of 14-SEER and above, and manufacturer rebates are often available.
- Improved indoor air quality – Due to continuous return-air duct filtering. Quieter operation – Up to 40 times quieter than other systems, with the unit running outside of your home.
- Better environmental responsibility – Units now use R410A refrigerant, which is responsible for ozone and meets the regulations of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.
If your rooms have no ducts, don’t despair – get a ductless air conditioner!
Sometimes homes have rooms that we simply cannot get ductwork into.
That doesn’t mean you have to put up with a loud window unit you have to take in and out every year.
We recommend a ductless air conditioning system, like the one described below. Ductless systems can be the perfect cooling solution for:
- Guest houses
- Music studios
- Garage apartments
- Computer and telephone rooms
- Small offices
- Efficiency apartments
- Small two-or three-room homes
While we can install, maintain, and repair all makes and models of central air conditioning and ductless units, we recommend the following brands:
Bryant Evolution System Central Air Conditioners
Needham Oil & Air is a factory-authorized dealer for this brand, which has earned Consumers Digest Best Buy status.
- Up to 20 SEER
- Top-of-the line thermostat with seven-day programming of temperature, humidity and air quality
- Two-stage operation for maximum comfort
- AeroQuiet sound-deadening system
- DuraGuard Plus outdoor weather protection
Save up to $1,500 on a new Bryant air conditioning system. Click here for more information.
Lennox XC21 Signature Collection Central Air Conditioners
The most efficient unit you can buy, from one of the foremost names in the business.
- Up to 21 SEER
- High-efficiency outdoor coil provides exceptional heat transfer and low air resistance for optimal operation
- SunSource® option lets you add solar modules to generate electricity, reducing energy consumption and utility costs
Learn more about the Cool Smart program and receive up to $500 in rebates. Click here for more information.
If you have any questions about the air conditioning systems we install, service and repair, contact us today. Needham Oil & Air is your air conditioning contractor in Needham, Wellesley, Dover, Natick, Lexington, Brookline, and Newton.